constitution & policies
Contained below are various FCA policies and procedures
The Football Coaches Australia Constitution details all constitutional issues relating to:
- • Membership
- • The Committee
- • The Administration
- • General Meetings
- • Miscellaneous
The FCA Constitution has been adopted by the Football Coaches Australia Special General Meeting held on 23 July 2019.
Football Coaches Australia have developed the following policy positions:
- Employment related issues
- Domestic football issues
- Qualifications and knowledge sharing
- Coaching behaviour
- Female coaches
- Indigenous and minority coaches
- International relationships
- Stakeholder relationships
- Health and well-being
More information is available in the FCA Policy Positions document.
These regulations provide for:
- • the duties, powers and responsibilities of the General Meeting, President, Committee, Chief Executive, and Administration; and
- • the establishment of legal and financial authorisations.
The objective of these regulations is to complement the FCA Constitution regarding the organisation of FCA.
Become a Member today