The key objectives of Football Coaches Australia in 2019/2020 will be to:
1. Engage with FIFA and Asian Football Confederation as required.
2. Continue to develop collaborative relationships with international football coaching associations
• Alliance of European Football Coach Associations W: http://www.aefca.eu
• League Managers Association W: http://www.leaguemanagers.com
• United Soccer Coaches W: https://unitedsoccercoaches.org
2.1. In 2018/19 FCA signed a Memorandum of Understanding with:
• Association of Indian Football Coaches W: https://www.the-aifc.com
3. Develop collaborative alliances/Memorandum of Understandings (MoU’s) with key Australian football stakeholders:
• Australian Professional Football Clubs Association W: https://apfca.com.au
• Association of Australian Football Clubs W: http://www.australianfootballclubs.org.au
• Australian Football Agents Association W: http://www.australianfootballagents.com/
3.1. In 2018/19 FCA signed a Memorandum of Understanding with:
• Professional Footballers Australia W: www.pfa.net.au
4. Develop collaborative relationships with FFA National Teams, Coach Education in addition to A-League and W-League.
Football Coaches Australia has been recognised by Football Federation Australia as a provider of Re-validation programs eligible for FFA Advanced Licence CPD points.
In 2018/19 FCA conducted two national team professional development days
· Socceroos December 2018
· Matildas March 2019
5. To collaborate with State Football Federations to support and align with the development and incorporation of future State and Metropolitan/ Regional ‘Football Coach Australia’ associations with Community Coach memberships.
The aim is to significantly increase networking and mentoring opportunities for coaches.